Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Being Home and Being Jet-lagged

In my first blog I said that I was not Jet lagged there and I wondered if I would be when I was home. Here is my answer to that question: yes. SO jet lagged!! It is so awful! I’m almost fine now, but I’m definitely not on a normal schedule yet.


The flight back to LAX from Sydney was way more enjoyable, mainly because whoever was sitting in the two middle seats of the middle section moved and I had two seats to stretch out on. Ahhh, bliss. I watched movies and slept a little and listened to some music. I didn’t feel bad constantly getting up to use the toilet because I was on the aisle seat and there was nobody who needed to get out either.


However, once the plane landed, I had to race to get to my connecting flight home, because boy was I ready to get home at that point.


I’m really sad that the trip is over. It was such a great experience. Honestly, how many 19 year olds can say that they have travelled to Australia for an entire month? Not too many, I may say. This is definitely an experience I will never forget. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment