Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

Beginning in Sydney

When we first arrived in Sydney, I did not even feel like I was on a different continent. Walking through the city, all I could see was crowds of people and tall buildings. Then as I began to walk around the city more, I soon realized that I was no where near home any longer. Everything was different about Sydney than it was in America. People are much more friendly, they are also much more eco friendly than we are trying to be here in America. Sydney is very similar to New York however in that the streets are crowded, things are so expensive, and there are buildings squished on every part of the streets. There is also a beautiful park in the center of it, just as New York has central park. I enjoyed Sydney very much, however I am not a very big fan of citys, so I was much more excited for the rest of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment