Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Great Barrier Reef

Today was probably the best day of my life. I knew it was going to be great but it was so much more. I really wanted to go scuba diving so I decided to do it. At first I was so scared but after relaxing and seeing that everything was fine, it was a lot of fun. We did not get to go as far down as I thought but it was still so cool. I got to also see so much. Right away I saw a string ray, which was amazing. At first all we could see were his eyes because he was under the sand but when we got closer he swam away. It was not big but still really cool. I also saw Nemo, the clown fish. I was really surprised because the clown fish is a lot small then I anticipated. It was still really cool!

At our next stop we had a chance to go scuba diving again. I was really hesitant to spend more money but when they said that we could go deeper, I could not say no. This time scuba diving was much more exciting. We did not have to hold onto our dive instructor, which was nice. They let us go by ourselves and explore. I saw so many different kinds of fish and much more. The best part would probably be the sea turtle. This is the only animal that I desperately wanted to see so seeing the sea turtle truly made my day! It was so cute and we even got to swim next to it was amazing. It was such a great experience to end the day and overall a great experience.

Hanna Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment