Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

3 Day Camping Trip – 19 May – 22 May

I thought that everything we did before this was my favorite, well, I lied. The camping trip was by far my favorite. Whenever I return to Australia, I will visit Uluru, Kata Tjuta and the MacDonnell Ranges again; most definitely. Scott was such a great tour guide, so that made it even more enjoyable. Overall, it was the best trip ever. There is nothing like cooking meals over a fire, gathering firewood, sleeping under the stars, and embracing not showering for a few days. I enjoyed myself a lot. My favorite portion of the trip was hearing all of the Anangu Dreamtime stories. Even though all were at a child’s level, they were still very interesting, and everyone can learn moral lessons from them. I wish I could say more, but then this one would be about 20 pages long. All in all, this is definitely an experience I will never forget, ever. So many experiences, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment