Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Favorite Experience

Now that most of the trip has passed I look back on all of the experiences that we have had thus far. I asked myself what my favorite experience was during this trip. I had to think about it for only a few seconds before I came to my decision. Fraser Island was by far my favorite adventure that we encountered on the trip. Being able to drive around on the beaches and see incredible sights was definitely the most memorable experience. I have never been to a place even similar to Fraser Island, which is what made it so special to me. Also, on this trip I was able to bond with new people in our group that I had yet to get to know. This is also a big reason why I enjoyed Fraser Island so much. What I think made the experience so great in the end was our tour guides. Our two tours guides were both very interesting, funny, and laid back people. They were very informative, but also showed us the best possible time that we could have had. With different tour guides I’m almost positive that my experience on Fraser Island would not even closely compared to what it actually was. When taking all of these components and add them together that is truly what made Fraser Island my favorite experience.

Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment