Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Free Day In Brisbane

While we were in Brisbane, I was given the chance to meet Brittany Edwards friend Matt who lived there. He was so nice and super friendly and funny. There was not a moment when we were not laughing with him. He invited Brittany, Devin, and I to dinner at his house with his family, who all were so friendly to us. I feel like I have never met another family who was so welcoming and kind to complete strangers. They fed us non stop and kept us laughing all night. On our free day we returned to Matts house early in the morning along with Jared, Brady, Mariah, Jen, Brina, and Brittany to bring us out on a lake on his best friend, Clinton, boat. It was such a fun day. Clinton and Matts sister, Rachel, drove around the boat while the rest of us went tubing or tried wake boarding. Matt then made us all a great lunch, and was so nice to get me my own seperate salad, because he knew I was vegetarian. We spent the entire day out on this beautiful lake, the site did not even look real, it looked like something out of a movie. Brittany Edwards and I went tubing on one tube while Brina and Brittany went on the other. We constantly were crashing into one another, holding on for dear life as to not fly off our tubes. I was lucky enough to be the only one to not fall off the tube, however, instead I managed to lose the bottoms of my bathing suite at one point. Minus that embarrassing yet hilarious moment, we laughed the entire time. Matt was once again hilarious and so generous and fun to everyone. It was such a fun day, and I'm so glad we got to spend it thanks to Matt and his wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment