Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Train Ride from Brisbane to Cairns

I was actually really excited for this train ride, I thought it would be a lot of fun for all of us to just hang out for 2 days, and get a chance to relax. You would think being stuck in a train for so long would get old and boring, but we kept ourselves busy and entertained. We watched movies, read books, and took a lot of naps. It was nice to have these days to recover from all the running around we have been doing. But now I am really excited to be arriving in Cairns. I am expecting beautiful weather, and lots of swimming ahead of us. I can’t wait to go on the Great Barrier Reef and hopefully we are going to go sky diving on our free day. Cairns has a lot to offer and I want to take full advantage of it while we are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment