Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

I Believe I can Fly

On our journey back from Fraser Island, we had a chance to go on a nice hike to see a beautiful waterfall. This was one of my favorite adventures of the trip because I was able to actually jump off a rock wall beside the waterfall. Not only could we jump off the 30ft ledge, but the view from where the waterfall was located made me want to leave everything behind and build a log cabin overlooking the valley. I really feel hat I wouldn’t have to do anything else in life if I could have just lived there, I had running water with the waterfall, I had a way to wake myself up everyday by jumping off of it. I could sterilize the water, because now I no how to because our tour guide went through the process with me. I would be set for life, and probably one of the happiest people in the world!

What are the chances I can get a personal waterfall made out back of the dorms for myself, probably slim to none. But I can dream!

G’day from Down Unda,

Brady Richards ‘14

No comments:

Post a Comment