Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Meeting new people

One of the best things about Australia besides the beautiful scenery and landscapes would be the people that we have met. I have made friends at each place we have been. They have all been from other places as well; they are all very friendly and interested in being our friends. I am glad that I got their contact information so that I can keep in touch with all of the people that we met. I love meeting people from other countries. I think the funniest thing about it is that they think that we sound weird and we think that they sound weird. I have met a few people that have been interested in coming to America and a few that have. I enjoy seeing the reactions on people’s faces when I tell them that I am from Connecticut, they have no clue where it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment