Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Cairns

So Cairns is officially my favorite place ever. It is amazing here, I never want to leave. Beautiful weather, beautiful people, and amazing lifestyle. While I was here I did so much and met so many people. My favorite had to be bungee jumping, it is so exhilarating, but I also had a blast on the reef cruise. I love scuba diving and I think when I go home I want to get certified. Today we went to Fitzroy Island and had a blast, it was raining today on and off but it was still a good day. The whole day was worth it just to see Brittany Miliken flip out of our Kayak. Haha I stopped breathing because I was laughing so hard. As I was trying to get in it turned the wrong way into the waves and it flipped and she went flying out of it, it had to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. But shes a champ and got up and right back in, laughing as well. It was a good day overall, and I had a blast here. I am very sad that we are leaving tomorrow. I am definitely looking foward to Alice Springs, but I just fell in love with this place and want to stay or come back asap! Maybe I wont be getting on a place back to the US but back to Cairns instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment