Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

First Impression

This one is a little overdue, but i realized i have been posting things in the wrong order - So here is my first impression on how this trip would turn out!

After we first landed in Sydney, my first impression of this country was that of a tropical paradise, hidden within a concrete jungle. Sydney was a large city, with many different hidden wonders. Overlooking the Opera House and the Sydney Bridge was one of the most magnificent views I have ever seen.

On the last night in Sydney, I was accompanied by Dan, Mariah, and Jared to see the most amazing sunset of my life. It was at the end of the botanical gardens where we sat and watched the sun set behind the great Opera House. This is a point in my life that I don’t believe I will ever have the opportunity to see ever again, because of the timing and the beautiful sky. Once in a lifetime.

G’day from Down Unda,

Brady Richards ‘14

No comments:

Post a Comment