Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Traveling


Were in Australia Guys! While we've been here we've been traveling a ton which is a bit new to me because I haven't really traveled much in my life. During our traveling I have pretty much been documenting EVERYTHING with pictures so I have a few of them to show you all, Even though you all probably saw everything that I did. We started the class off with flying from California to Australia during that plane ride I took some pictures of the “sunrise” which you can't really see all that good but it is a neat picture. I also took a picture of the sky cam which was a pretty neat view but not a good picture the next time that we traveled was from Sydney to Canberra by bus .


The Sky was so captivating to me I think it was the most beautiful sky that I have ever seen in my life. The land here is so flat and it feels like you can see for forever unlike at home where there are hills everywhere. The depth of the clouds it was just a gorgeous day even though there wasn't a clear sky . I just feel that the clouds made the beauty of the sky come alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment