Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Traveling (cont.)

Then we flew from Canberra to Brisbane and I took a couple more pictures of the sky, I don't know why but ever since I got here I have been pulled into the sky. I have never in my life been so interested in the sky in my life but it is just so breath taking here I just cant get over it.


 
The next stop Fraser Island
We took a ferry ride onto Fraser however before the ferry we drove in a bus and a 4wd to rainbow beach then on the beach, we drove in the beach for a few days it was a great experience driving on the beach and out tour guide Darren was really fun. The ride was really bumpy in the bus which was like a roller coaster, it was a good time!



The next type of traveling we did was a train ride to Cairns it was an OK trip however very long the cabins were a little more comfortable than I had anticipated but I believe it was also a good experience as well being I have never done it before.
Lastly but most defiantly not least the most common form of transportation we used was our feet! Yes this is the most walking I have ever done in my entire life. But I really like it , I never thought I would like walking so much but it provides a really good workout. Now when were sitting for a long period of time like on the train ride I feel like I really need to walk. It is that need to exercise which I never had in my life, I like feeling like I need to walk it is healthy for us to walk a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment