Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Coming to an end.




I am sad that our Australia trip is almost over, however, i am very thankful and happy that got the opportunity to come to such a beautiful place. At first the trip seemed to be going by slow, but now that we are at the end of the trip it seems as though it has flown by. Overall i enjoyed the trip as a whole. There were three different times that stood out the most to me. The first one would be Fitzroy Island. It was nice to be able to relax and be on our own schedule. i thought that it was really cool that the beach was covered in coral. it actually really hurt to walk on the coral. The views were amazing, even though the weather was not the greatest. It was nice to be able to walk around the island and to take the kayaks out on the water, the waves and the wind were not a good combination while out on the water. The Great Barrier Reef also stood out to me. It was probably the most memorable part about my trip to Australia. I have never been in crystal clear waters before, the fish in the water were also very pretty. I have never seen a reef before so it was really a great experience. Another experience that really stood out to me was our rock tour adventure. Scott was such a great tour guide, he was very knowledgeable and he was also very fun. I feel as though the rock tour brought all of us closer, Although it was a fast paced couple of days, in the end it was completely worth it. We got to see and experienced so much of Australia. I really enjoyed watching the sun set and rise on Uluru, it was such a beautiful sight to see. Overall this trip has been unlike any other trips i have ever been on. I have truly had the time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment